10th January 2017, 09:22 AM
Yasn_4

Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?

Respected Sir, I am in class 12th and I am preparing for the board exams, I have Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Physical Education as subjects. I want to know can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  3. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  5. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic in Computer Science then B.Tech in Computer Science after completing BPP? What is the procedure to do so?
  9. How can I pursue BE Computer Engineering after scoring 75% marks in class 12th Science?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?
  13. Which is the best course in the Technical stream for Computer Science students? -- [New]
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  16. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  17. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
28th August 2017, 08:52 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasn_4 View Post
Respected Sir, I am in class 12th and I am preparing for the board exams, I have Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Physical Education as subjects. I want to know can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to do computer science course after completing your 10+2 in science stream, then B.Tech computer science is best option for you. Here below are details regarding bachelors of technology in computer science course:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.Tech computer science course is 10+2 in science stream with PCM subjects form government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of B.Tech Computer Science Course:- Duration of under bachelors degree in computer science is 4 years.

After B.Tech Computer Science you can Become:-

>> Computer engineer.

>> Mobile application developer.

>> System administrator.

>> Network administrator.

Colleges/ Universities Offer B.Tech Computer Science Course near Agra (Utter Pradesh):-

1). Agra College.(Utter Pradesh).

2). Anand Engineering College.(Agra).

3). ANA College of Engineering and Management Studies.

4). Anupama College of Engineering.

5). Baba Saheb Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology.

6). Babu Mohan Lal Arya Smarak Engineering College.

7). Chaudhary Beeri Singh College of Engineering and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?