28th July 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BCA after completing class 12th with MCVC in Electrical?

Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th with MCVC in Electrical and now I want to pursue BCA. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in BCA? Is it a good option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  2. What can I do after completing 12th in MCVC in Auditing and Accounting? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  4. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  5. Which course can i do after completing 12th from mcvc-NT for making career in Journalism?
  6. Whether I should pursue B.Sc or BCA after completing HSCVC Electronics in class 12th? -- [New]
  7. Is BCA course available in JNU? Can I pursue BCA after completing class 12th from UP board?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  9. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  11. Career opportunities after completing 12th in MCVC Electronics
  12. What can I do after completing 12th in MCVC in Electrical?
  13. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  14. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  15. Need information about the 12th MCVC? Kindly tell me the scope of MCVC?
  16. Can I pursue BCA without having Maths as subject? Will I get a job in MNC after completing the course?
  17. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
30th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA after completing class 12th with MCVC in Electrical?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is a three-year Bachelor's degree course in the field of Information Technology. Candidates who have passed Intermediate or 12th standard examinations from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BCA course.

Admissions in BCA course in most of the colleges are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks. Only some top reputed institutions conducts an entrance examination/ admission test to find merit candidates for offering admission in BCA course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 12th standard with MCVC in Electrical from a Government recognised board, so, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing BCA course.
30th July 2016, 10:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA after completing class 12th with MCVC in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th with MCVC in Electrical and now I want to pursue BCA. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in BCA? Is it a good option for me?
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
29th October 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th with MCVC in Computer, also completed BCA and now I want to pursue MCA . I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in MCA? Is it a good option for me?
28th May 2021, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

have completed my class 12th with MCVC in Electrical and now I want to pursue BCA. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in BCA? Is it a good option for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?