31st May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?

Dear Sir,

I am a B.Com Graduate from Bangalore University (1996) & working in a pvt firm as an Accountant with 5 years experience. Can you please guide me on the best courses suitable & to add to my profile. I want to persue higher education further to get better opportunities.

Regards,
Shaila.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  2. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  3. What should I study in Uganda being an Accountant with Tally and Excel skills? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MECL Accounts Officer recruitment being a 33 years old Accountant with 7 years of working experience?
  5. What type of course is suitable for me after having 7 years experience as an Accountant?
  6. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  7. Have 6 years experience in area of accounts and taxation and working in company as an accountant : Can I apply for CS? Will my experience count?
  8. Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?
  9. Can I join NTPC as Accountant?
  10. What is the salary structure for CA?
  11. Is it possible to gain experience in civil engineering firm for 2 to 3 years
  12. Can I join Allahabad bank as PO leaving my current job in private firm as a patent associate?
  13. What a female can do to make career in Finance?
  14. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  15. Can I get promotion through additional course if working since 3 years in a Private bank? What kind of additional courses should I do?
  16. MS in UAE while working in a private firm?
  17. How to get a government job after completing engineering?
  18. Can I pursue the CA course at an age of 42? I am working in a chartered accountant firm -- [Most Discussed]
1st November 2011, 02:03 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?

dear friend,

best course which is suitable for you is MBA .
its give you a promotion and Experience in your field in which you worked .
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?