17th April 2012, 12:35 AM
audrey123456

Can I pursue a career in law(Corporate) without taking maths in class 11th?

Can i pursue a career in law(corporate) without taking maths in class 11th ?

16th May 2015, 12:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a career in law(Corporate) without taking maths in class 11th?

Yes you can pursue a law course without the Mathematics in your 11th as for the same course there is restriction on the subjects in senior secondary or graduation degree .

Law courses are generally called as Bachelor of legislative law and this course is offered in two ways on the basis of duration of the course .

First type is the three years course for student opting for the same after there graduation degree course .

Second Type is the five years course for student opting for the same course after their senior secondary studies .

To get admitted in the top colleges for pursuing this course you will have to clear Common Law Admission test .For this there is no age limit and requirement of particular stream in the different level education .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?