22nd March 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Diploma in Chemical Engineering and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  2. Which group is better for me after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  4. What are the courses to opt after completing diploma in chemical?
  5. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  7. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Chemical engineering (Textile manufacturing) after completing M.Sc chemistry?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  11. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  12. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  14. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  15. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  17. Are there any courses that I can tentatively pursue after completing diploma course in mechanical engineering from Singapure
  18. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
1st April 2017, 12:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Course Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course:

There are several courses available after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. They are listed below.

>> Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering

>> Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering

The very best course that is available for you after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Chemical Engineering. After completion of course you can find job opportunities in DRDO, Chemical Plants, Manufacturing organizations etc.,
27th June 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Am i eligible to study genetics engineering after my diploma chemical engineering
28th June 2019, 05:36 PM
GiriHariEd

Once after your successful completion of Diploma in chemical engineering, you can choose for
- Bachelor Degree in chemical Engineering or
- Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering based on your interest
28th September 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in Chemical,can I take course in degree like (B.pharm,Bsc.chemistry,B.com,Bsc, etc..) ?????
27th November 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses after completing diploma in chemical engineering
16th May 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there Any Management course after completing diploma in Chemical engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?