19th May 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to shift colleges after 1st year under Anna University Chennai? What is the eligibility and procedure?

please tell me the eligibility and procedure...how to shift colleges after 1st year under anna university chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  2. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  3. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years chennai Anna University question banks for VLSI design
  5. Which colleges can I try under sports quota? Will I get a seat in any colleges under Anna University Chennai?
  6. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  7. Does Loyola College in Chennai come under Anna University? When to get the forms for BBA course in this Institute?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Anna University, Chennai? How to get the guide to complete the course? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  10. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  11. How to change name(remove surname ) in Anna university BE Certificate
  12. How to shift to mumbai university after completing BBA 1st year from Nagpur University?
  13. List of Engineering colleges which offer Automobile Engineering under Anna University in chennai?
  14. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  15. 6th semester question papers of all the subjects in Chennai Anna University?
  16. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
  17. Basic EEE model question papers of 1st semester Anna University Chennai
  18. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
17th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift colleges after 1st year under Anna University Chennai? What is the eligibility and procedure?

can i shift my parttime M.E course III year from anna university affiliated college to other under same university
21st October 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift colleges after 1st year under Anna University Chennai? What is the eligibility and procedure?

How can i get my TC to do my 3rd year in another college ?
8th January 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1st year
I am studying under madras university
Is it possible to change ? If yes what are the procedure
8th January 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1st year
I am studying bcom 1st year under madras university
Is it possible to change? if yes what are the procedures
30th May 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my Ist year MBA in one b school near chennai. I want to migrate to other college near to my home town.
These two colleges are conducting MBA program affiliated to anna university,Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?