27th November 2017, 10:53 PM

Which job to apply after failing in 12th and working as BMD machine technician in a pharma company?

Which job to apply after failing in 12th and working as BMD machine technician in a pharma company? Can you please give me the next steps which would help me to pursue the right career? Hope that I will get some best suggestions from here. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the job in Pharma background companies?
  2. How can I get a government job while working in Pharma Private Company?
  3. Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance?
  4. How to get a job in pharma production abroad?
  5. If I do MBA then what is the scope for me in Pharma company beyond MR level? I am working as Medical representative in Pharma company
  6. Which type of jobs I can apply in Pharma companies if I am physically challenged?
  7. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  8. Can I open a medicine store after working in a pharma company?
  9. Details of job vacancies in USA for 8 years experienced Pharma professional?
  10. What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?
  11. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in defence field if I am currently working in a software company?
  13. Am I eligible to do D.Pharma course while working as a government employee?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for technician job in ISRO after completion of M.Sc with electronics?
  15. Scope of M.Pharmacy in pharmacology
  16. How to do a job in Pharmacy company after completing MSc Biotechnology? I am interested to do a job in Pharma company
  17. Am I eligible to do Pharma after giving 12th?
  18. How the Sun Pharma Industries select B.Pharma for job?
29th November 2017, 09:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job to apply after failing in 12th and working as BMD machine technician in a pharma company?

As you haven't passed 12th yet and you haven't pursued any graduation course in Pharmacy, so it would be difficult for you to grab any high salary job.

Firstly, you must complete your 12th standard and pass your Board Exams.

Then, pursue B.Pharmacy or any other Medical course in which you have keen interest.

After this, you can get respectable and decent job in any Pharmaceutical company or hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?