25th December 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my left out MBA from second semester now?

I have passed all the papers of MBA 1st semester in international business from Lucknow university. Then I had left the course in between as I joined a job in Ashok Leyland. Now I want to complete my MBA. Is there any chance that either I can continue from the second semester in Lucknow university or get admissions somewhere else where I don't have to give those papers which I have cleared earlier.

25th December 2017, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my left out MBA from second semester now?

There is a time period to complete a 2 years master degree like MBA, according to university rules and regulations. If you still have time left, then surely you can complete it.

Most of the universities allot time period of 5 years for a masters degree course. Hence, make sure you go by the rules.
25th December 2017, 10:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete the MBA course which you have left only if the maximum duration of the course from the date you have taken admission is not over. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of MBA course is 2 years and the maximum duration is 4 years. So, you have to complete the MBA course with minimum duration of 2 years or within maximum duration of 4 years to complete your MBA degree course.
26th December 2017, 06:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me tell you that MBA is a 2 years degree course which must be completed within a maximum duration of 4 years. So, if you haven't exhausted the above mentioned duration then I am pretty sure that you can join the same university to pursue MBA course from 2nd semester. You need to contact to you university and consult with them regarding the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?