30th April 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for JECA exam after passing 6th sem of Allahabad open university?

i am student of 6 sem of aliheabad open university. which is approved by ugc,aict.can i sit in jeca exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?
  2. Can I apply for JECA exam after passing 10th and 12th from NIOS?
  3. Will the cleared backlogs affect my placements in any way? I am having 64% aggregate
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges in correspondence?
  5. Can I attend the JECA entrance exam after passing from distance education university?
  6. Can I sit for written exam of TCS?
  7. Do we have to score 60% in Maths in 12th exam to be eligible for JECA exam?
  8. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  9. Am I eligible to sit for JECA Exam being a candidate of BCA and does not belong to West Bengal? Previous 10 year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. Can I get admission in MSc computer science after studying BSc CSC 6th semester
  11. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 6th Sem Microwave Devices and Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering 6th Sem CAD/CAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester? -- [New]
  14. What is the placement criteria for Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  16. Mumbai University, B.E in Information Technology, 6th Sem System Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Mumbai University B.E in Computer Engineering 6th Sem System Programming and Complier Construction Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 43% marks in my graduation
13th September 2012, 11:23 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I sit for JECA exam after passing 6th sem of Allahabad open university?

dear,

eligibility for JECA:

--you must be indian citizen

--you have to pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognize university with maths and statistics with one of the subject in 10+2+3 pattern

for online registration:

http://wbjeeb.in/

application procedure:

application forms can be avail from office of the BOARD through postal request with dd of 400/-

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?