6th September 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for MBA entrance exam after doing final year of graduation

I am in final year of graduation and i have to give 5th semester exam of DU of B.COM(P) course . So , can i sit for the MBA entrance exam and if yes, please tell me the procedure of conducting MAT entrance test for MBA .

4th February 2014, 09:04 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I sit for MBA entrance exam after doing final year of graduation

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for MAT Examination.

MAT i.e Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All Indian Management Association four times in a year. The examination will be held in the month of February, May, August and December. February exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application also already completed on 20 January 2014.

-->> Date of Paper Based Test :- 02 February 2014
-->> Date of Computer Based Test :- 08 February 2014

Academic Qualification :- Bachelor's degree in any discipline of a recognized University. Any eligible candidate can apply for this examination. There is no minimum marks required to apply for MAT Examination. While pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for the examination. There is no age limits required to apply. There is no restriction of attempts. So you can apply any number of times for MAT Examination.

Admission Process :: Written Test followed by Personal Interview. Written Examination consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Indian & Global Management.
5th February 2014, 10:50 AM
kasu anjani

Default Re: Can I sit for MBA entrance exam after doing final year of graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year of graduation and i have to give 5th semester exam of DU of B.COM(P) course . So , can i sit for the MBA entrance exam and if yes, please tell me the procedure of conducting MAT entrance test for MBA .
students who are
due to appear in the final semester / year of the qualifying examination shall also
... position after having obtained the graduate degree, but i think you are not eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?