16th August 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study as Aeronautical engineer after having minimum marks in 12th?

i am having minimum mark in 12th can i study aeronatical engg??

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  5. How can I become an Aeronautical engineer after passing 12th with 85% marks
  6. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  7. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  9. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th
  12. How can I be a aeronautical engineer? I am a 12th standard student
  13. How much marks are needed to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer having completed 12th with Arts stream?
  15. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  18. What should I study to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Salary of an Aeronautical Engineer?
25th March 2013, 07:52 PM
sanj_kavi

Smile Re: Can I study as Aeronautical engineer after having minimum marks in 12th?

absolutely yes... you can pursue B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering while continuing you graduation
Please follow the link:
www.aerosocietyindia.in/course_details.html

and also go on Hindustan University..
25th March 2013, 08:17 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: Can I study as Aeronautical engineer after having minimum marks in 12th?

Yes you can always opt for your desired course through Management Quota.

These are the colleges that accept Management Quota for Aeronautical engineering:

->VJTI,Mumbai

->SSN College of Engineering, Chennai

->BITS Mesra, Ranchi

->Shri Ramdeo Baba KN Engineering College, Nagpur

->Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar

->RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore

->PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore

->RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
25th March 2013, 11:09 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study as Aeronautical engineer after having minimum marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am having minimum mark in 12th can i study aeronatical engg??

Yes, you are eligible for aeronautical engineering courses, if you want to get some good colleges then you can either go for IIT-JEE or AIEEE exam, then only you can get good colleges, otherwise you have to apply to private colleges.

You have to maintain a minimum percentage of 60% for the qualification.Make sure that you are from the science background.

Top colleges that you can go for????

>>Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

>>Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

>>Institute of Technology, Kanpur

>>Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

>>Punjab Engineering College

>>Madras Institute of Technology

>>Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

>>Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

>>Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

>>Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (H.I.E.T)

After that you can get chance to work in research or either go for airlines, you will get many opportunities and huge package.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?