29th July 2018, 01:03 AM
Rajureddy143

Can I study BCom(Computer Applications) Honours being a 12th PCM candidate?

Hello Sir, I want to study BCom with Computer Applications Honours. But I had PCM only in 12th standard. So, am I eligible to study BCom Honours with this specializations? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  2. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  3. BCom(H) or BCA(H), which one to opt for studying Computer Applications?
  4. Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM candidate? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  6. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  8. Can I study B.A.(Economics) Honours being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  9. Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?
  10. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?
  11. Which course is better for a 12th(PCM) candidate among BCA, BBA and B.Com Honours? Colleges offering these courses in Bangalore?
  12. Best colleges in abroad to study Physics Honours after scoring 89% in 12th?
  13. Scope of Mathematics Honours in B.Sc?
  14. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  15. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist?
  16. Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?
  17. Scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate with 92.2% in 12th PCM?
  18. What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?
31st July 2018, 05:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCom(Computer Applications) Honours being a 12th PCM candidate?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Com with Computer Application Honours with the qualification you have at the moment. Just appear for any entrance exam of a reputed university for admission.

Some colleges give admission based on you marks in 12th. Maths is a subject which is essential for B.com with Computer Application course admission and you have studied so no problem.
31st July 2018, 07:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCom(Computer Applications) Honours being a 12th PCM candidate?

Sorry to say, it is not possible to study B.Com Computer Application course after completing class 10+2 in Science stream with PCM. B.Com Computer Application course is a undergraduate commerce course in which you should be commerce background student to study . Eligibility criteria to study B.Com Computer Application is mentioned below.

>> Candidates should complete class 10+2 in commerce stream with Computer Application, Business subjects as main subjects.
>> Candidates should obtain more than 50% marks in class 10+2 exam.
>> They have to crack the entrance exam of the desired college or university(if any) to get seats.
31st July 2018, 07:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Commerce :

Minimum academic qualification is 12th from a recognized board with any discipline. You can apply for B.Com (Computer Application) being a 12th PCM candidate.

One of the best university is Delhi University for this course.
31st July 2018, 09:11 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the entrance examination for admission in B.Com course.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognized board in PCM or Commerce stream are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible for admission after qualifying in entrance examination.
31st July 2018, 09:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of commerce is that candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized board.

PCM candidates can study B.Com (Computer Applications). You must meet minimum percentage requirement as per college demand.
31st July 2018, 09:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in B.Com course is that candidate must have passed intermediate course from a recognised board.

Candidate passed 12th in PCM are eligible to apply for the admission in the course.

The admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test or on merit basis.
31st July 2018, 11:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Commerce in computer application is that student should be senior secondary passed from a recognized board from any stream.

You can apply for B.COm Honors being a PCM candidate in 12th stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?