30th April 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?

Hello,
I want to know about the subjects in B.Com and I am a PCM student, studied in 12th so I can study B.Com now? Please let me know asap.

1st May 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?

No, you are not eligible to study B.Com course being a 12th standard PCM candidate. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board are eligible to study B.Com course.

You can direct admission in B.Com course on the basis of your 12th standard board examination marks without appearing in any entrance examination. So, being a 12th standard PCM student, you are not eligible to study B.Com course.
2nd May 2016, 08:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know about the subjects in B.Com and I am a PCM student, studied in 12th so I can study B.Com now? Please let me know asap.
Yes, you can do B.Com course because you have completed 12th standard with Mathematics.

Those candidates who have completed 12th with commerce or Mathematics from a recognized board are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
2nd May 2016, 09:57 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are studying in the 12th standard and want to study B.Com course after passing 12th standard. You are interested to know about the list of subjects to study in the B.Com course.

Following are the list of subjects:

-- Business Organization

-- Accountancy-1

-- Management Theory

-- Economic Theory

-- Elements of Statistics

-- Money, Banking & Financial Institutions

-- Elements of Costing

-- Elements of Income Tax

-- Elements of Auditing

-- Business Environment

-- Accountancy-II

>>The above mentioned subjects are the core subjects which you have to study in the B.Com course. Apart from these subjects you have to study some other subjects such as Fundamentals of Science and Technology, Foundation course in English etc. in the first year of your graduation course.
2nd May 2016, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Com Course:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Com course after successful completion of 12th Class with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects. As you have completed 12th Class with PCM subjects, I am very sure that you can pursue B.Com Course.

Major Subjects enlisted to pursue in B.Com Course:

>> Financial Accounting
>> English Language
>> Economics
>> Principle and Practice of Management and Business
>> Principles of Marketing
>> Information Technology and its applications
>> Auditing
>> Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
>> Cost and Management Accounting
>> Financial Management
>> Financial Accounting
>> Environmental Studies
>> Retail Management
>> Text Planning and its procedures
>> Taxes (Direct and Indirect)
>> Computer Basics or Fundamentals
>> Networking and Data Communication
>> Auditing
3rd May 2016, 12:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, you can study the B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with 60% marks from any stream. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges like;

- BML Munjal University - Official website
- Siliguri College of Commerce - Official website
- Amity College of Commerce and Finance - Official website
- Manipal University - Official website
  • The course subjects given below;
  • Major Indian Language
  • English
  • Financial Accounting
  • Economics
  • Principles of Marketing
  • Direct and Indirect Taxation
  • Cost and Management Accounting
  • Auditing
  • Financial Management
  • Environmental Studies
  • Retail Management and Marketing of Services
  • Fundamental of Computer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?