31st July 2018, 03:18 AM

Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM candidate?

Hello, I have completed my 12th with PCM. I want to take admission in BSc Agriculture course. So, is it possible for me to get admission and study BSc with Agriculture Honours? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  3. Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM candidate?
  4. Possibility to appear in NEET for 12th PCM candidate?
  5. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  7. Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?
  8. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  11. Scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate with 92.2% in 12th PCM?
  12. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  13. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad through an entrance exam being a 12th PCM candidate?
  15. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  16. Possibility to study BA(Mathematics) for 12th Humanities student? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study BVSc for 12th PCM candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2018, 08:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course. It is four year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper from a recognised board with minimum 50%.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course.
3rd August 2018, 01:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Agriculture is a four year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as main paper. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission.

ICAR conducts entrance examinaion of admission in the government colleges.
12th June 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges offered by icar after clear it entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?