23rd November 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?

Dear sir/mam,
I have just finished my 12th board exam in pcm stream and awaiting my results. I want to know that how much percentage is required to get admission in English honours course in abroad? Please reply as early as possible. Your response will be appreciated. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How much aggregate percentage is needed in 12th for studying English Honours?
  2. Best colleges in abroad to study Physics Honours after scoring 89% in 12th?
  3. Where can i study Geography Honours in abroad? -- [New]
  4. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?
  6. What is the marks percentage required to become a News reader in future after completion of English honours from Delhi Unversity?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  12. What is the aggregate required to study engineering abroad?
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam with 55%?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  17. Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
23rd November 2015, 10:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?

The admission in institutions in abroad does not take place on the basis of percentage in the qualifying examinations. However, academic background do play a part in the process of selection. The major part of the selection process is based on the entrance exam scores. Most of the institutions take admission on the basis of entrance exams - SAT and IELTS. However, some also take admission through consultancies. You need to score well in the entrance exams followed by uploading good resume and strong statement of purpose to make your position stronger in the selection process. Some institutions also conduct interviews for the final round of their selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?