29th May 2018, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Journalism with 47 marks in English Literature of 10th ICSE?

Hello Sir, I have scored 47 marks in English Literature but my over all percentage in 65% in 10th ICSE. I want to do Journalism course in future. So, with this marks in English Literature I can do Journalism? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Journalism with 47 marks in English Literature of 10th ICSE? -- [New]
  2. ICSE Class X English literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Previous year question papers of English Literature with solutions for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of masters in English Literature with 47% marks?
  5. English Literature question papers of last 10 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  6. Download English Literature solved question papers of last 3 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  7. ICSE 10th standard model question papers syllabus in English Literature?
  8. ICSE syllabus model question papers in English literature 10th standard?
  9. Steps to join Journalism and Reporting profession for M.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  10. English Literature syllabus of 9th ICSE?
  11. Last 10 years question papers of ICSE board of English Literature
  12. How many subjects are considered in 10th ICSE for admission in 11th ISC?
  13. Sample question papers for English Literature for standard 10th ICSE board exam?
  14. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  15. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for English Literature for class ICSE board in PDF
  16. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  17. How many optional questions will be there in English Literature Class 10th ICSE?
  18. What is the exam pattern followed for ICSE Class 10th exam?
31st May 2018, 07:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Journalism with 47 marks in English Literature of 10th ICSE?

Yes you are eligible to pursue journalism course after 12th from a recognised board.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in bachelor degree in journalism course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on stream of 12th as candidate passed 12th in any stream are eligible to get admission.

The required minimum aggregate to appear in entrance examination for admission in the course varies with the colleges and universities.

So for detailed information about the admission kindly visit the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?