22nd May 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare my time table for 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology?

how should i prepare my time table for 12th with physics ,chemistry, maths & biology?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............guide me!

23rd May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare my time table for 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology?

It is a process in two parts. First you start with specifics and come up with a theory. That's deductive. When you apply that theory to new areas, it is inductive reasoning. You organize data into categories and say, "What do these have in common?"

There is a problem with inductive reasoning: your conclusions have more information than the facts you use. You start with dozens of observed examples, take an inductive leap, and assume millions of possible examples. If the conclusion is true, then new
22nd October 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare my time table for 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology?

i am in commerce i dont have study time table . how can i set my study time table????
17th May 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How should i increase my concentration power and score above 80 percentage in 12th science ?
22nd September 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

l want to know a good time table for studying phy chem maths and english.
22nd September 2013, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

time table for studying phy che maths and english
19th October 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

how should i get 90%in 12th
25th June 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

how to practice numericals and list of most important numericals from physics and chemistry 2 pseb board exams
27th June 2014, 05:03 PM
anu98

First of all give equal time to every subject for e.g 1.5 hr...then see in which subject you are weak...If you weak in maths but good in chemistry then give additional half hour to maths ..so that you can make good command in maths. This way u can prepare your time table
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?