1st March 2018, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Obstetrician after B.Sc in Zoology? Which courses are there to study Obstetrician?

Myself Neha, I'm pursuing graduation in Zoology honours. Am I eligible to study Obstetrician after B.Sc? Exactly which course is there to study Obstetrician? What are the time duration of the course?

30th March 2018, 04:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Obstetrician after B.Sc in Zoology? Which courses are there to study Obstetrician?

Some most popular courses in Obstretics and their eligibility criteria with course duration are listed below.

>>MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery): It is a five and a half-year course. Students can apply for this course after 12 passing with physics, chemistry and biology subjects.

>>MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics: It is a two-year postgraduate course. Admission in these courses will be given to those students who have successfully completed MBBS course from any recognized college.

>>DM in Gynecology and Obstetrics: To pursue this course, students are required to complete master courses in the related discipline like MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics. It is a three years duration course.

*** So, if you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you will be eligible for the courses mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?