9th April 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to take after completion of B.Sc Zoology graduation?

Actually I am confused.. I want to study one of these as my masters- criminology/ forensic science/ MBA / optimatry.. But I don't know which one will be better and I don't know I'm eligible or not for these courses.. I don't want to study zoology as my masters.. I'm studying BSc in zoology honors? Can you please guide me?

9th April 2017, 10:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to take after completion of B.Sc Zoology graduation?

These are the list of courses you can join after completing your BSc in Zoology:

Master of Science in Zoology

Master of Science in applied Zoology

Master of philosophy in Zoology

Post Graduate diploma in Life Science

Doctor of philosophy in life science

Master of Business administration
9th April 2017, 11:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to take after completion of B.Sc Zoology graduation?

Best courses after completion of B.Sc Zoology Graduation:-

Cytology

Ethology

Neurology

Technician

Researcher

Forensic Expert

Veterinarian

Biologist.
12th April 2017, 01:05 AM
kachhadiyasharda

After completion of your B.Sc (Zoology), You can choose either higher studies or looking for a Job.

Courses After B.Sc (Zoology)
- M.Sc (Zoology)
- M.Sc (Life Science)
- M.Sc (Applied Zoology)

Job Types
- Zoo Keeper
- Animal Trainer
- Veterinarian
- Zoo Curator
- Animal Rehabilitator
- Conservationist
- Animal Caretaker
- Researcher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?