4th November 2010, 01:45 PM
pankaja meher

Can I Study PhD with Just 60% in BSc?

I am able to get just 60% in BSc

so,can i study PhD ?

and what are the condition for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology?
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  7. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  8. How to study MSc for Ph.D after scoring 42% in BSc Hons
  9. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  11. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  13. Can I study PhD with 48% in M.Com? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  15. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate?
  17. Can I study PhD in History after scoring below 50% in M.A.?
  18. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed?
6th November 2010, 05:42 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Study PhD with Just 60% in BSc?

If you are just a Bsc & do not have any Msc degree then you are unable to do Phd as for phd its not necessary that you are a Bsc with good percentage.Whatever %ge you have in graduation but in your masters its necessary to have 1st division,then only you can do your M.phil & Phd.
10th November 2010, 06:50 PM
malini k

Dear friend,
For doing Phd you have to complete your masters ,then only you can go for Phd.
In your masters you have to get at least first class, and it will be better if you get more % in your bachelors, for getting admissions in IITs you have to get good score in bachelors also
Try to get good marks in your masters and go for phd
good luck friend
31st January 2011, 11:46 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

You need to complete MSc and after clear NET then you can registered for PhD,Otherwise after BSc it is impossible,Integrated PhD you can opt.But there huge percentage required.
26th February 2011, 12:56 PM
chinudey20

After BSC you have to do masters degree that is MSc and after that only you can do MPhil. or Phd. You hve 60% in Bsc that is very good but you should try to get 1st division in BSc to continue further study.
7th March 2011, 04:25 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Study PhD with Just 60% in BSc
For doing Phd you have to complete your masters ,then only you can go for Phd.
In your masters you have to get at least first class, and it will be better if you get more % in your bachelors, for getting admissions in IITs you have to get good score in bachelors also
You need to complete MSc and after clear NET then you can registered for PhD,Otherwise after BSc it is impossible,Integrated PhD you can opt.But there huge percentage required.

good luck
26th May 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i m going 2 do MSc in chemistry 4m distance education(algappa university). plz answer can i do phd after that?????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?