5th January 2012, 09:14 PM

Can I submit the form of SBI exam after scoring 55% in graduation?

sir, this is sanjay obc caste student & I wanna know that can I submit the form of sbi bank if I get 55% marks in graduation.

if no then what I'm do.
plz..plz.. help me sir..

6th January 2012, 05:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit the form of SBI exam after scoring 55% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir, this is sanjay obc caste student & I wanna know that can I submit the form of sbi bank if I get 55% marks in graduation.

if no then what I'm do.
plz..plz.. help me sir..
SBI Clerical Recruitment examination Notification was already Published and the Online Registration Process was already Started.

The last date of apply for this examination : 20/Jan/2012

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12th examination with Minimum 60% Marks from a recognised Board, If you are belong to SC/ST Category then you have to scored minimum 55% marks from a recognised Board.

To apply for this examination you have to fulfill any one of the eligibility :

>> You have to scored minimum 60% Marks in your 12Th examination.

OR

>> You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised Board.

So, I Think you are Eligible to apply for SBI Clerical Recruitment examination.

So, If your age should between 18 to 28 Years, then you are apply for this Recruitment examination. You will also get relaxation in age of 3 years in this examination. So If you are Interested, then please fill the application form soon before the last date.

The selection in this examination will be based on written test and Personal Interview, The written test will be of Objective type consisting of :

>> General Awareness
>> General English
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Reasoning Ability
>> Marketing
>> Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.

The examination fee of SBI Clerical examination is Rs 350 for General and OBC Candidates.

So, If You are Interested then please fill the application form soon before the last date. So please check the Given Notification and Apply for this examination soon and for more information check official website :

http://www.statebankofindia.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1324991067870_SBI_CLERK_RECRUITMENT_DETAILED_ADVT.pdf(90.9 KB, 40 views)
6th January 2012, 05:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

if no then what I'm do.
plz..plz.. help me sir..
Yes, You are applicable for SBI PO exams.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

SBI PO exams date is not announced yet.

BEST BOOKS FOR BANK EXAM

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/
6th January 2012, 06:28 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do apply for SBI exam with 55% marks.

SBI Eligibility:- Aspirant must be 21 years to 30 years. relaxation for sc/st/obc in upper age limit.

Candidate should be graduate degree from any recognise university or
should be passed in 10+2 with at least 60% marks.

SBI PO Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the based on-

1. Written test – It is of 2 types – Objective & descriptive. Objective test is based on reasoning, general awareness, English language & data analysis.
2. Group Discussion
3. Interview
6th January 2012, 07:15 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

SBI Clerical Recruitment examination Notification was already Published and the Online Registration Process was already Started.
The last date of apply for this examination : 20/Jan/2012
To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12th examination with Minimum 60% Marks from a recognised Board, If you are belong to SC/ST Category then you have to scored minimum 55% marks from a recognised Board.

To apply for this examination you have to fulfill any one of the eligibility :
>> You have to scored minimum 60% Marks in your 12Th examination.
OR
>> You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised Board.

So, I Think you are Eligible to apply for SBI Clerical Recruitment examination.
So, If your age should between 18 to 28 Years, then you are apply for this Recruitment examination. You will also get relaxation in age of 3 years in this examination. So If you are Interested, then please fill the application form soon before the last date.

The selection in this examination will be based on written test and Personal Interview, The written test will be of Objective type consisting of :

>> General Awareness
>> General English
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Reasoning Ability
>> Marketing
>> Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.

The examination fee of SBI Clerical examination is Rs 350 for General and OBC Candidates.
So, If You are Interested then please fill the application form soon before the last date. So please check the Given Notification and Apply for this examination soon and for more information check official website :

http://www.statebankofindia.com
27th August 2012, 12:14 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear There ,

Sorry to say but you are not eligible to appear in the SBI Bank PO Exam because you do not abide the below mentioned eligibility criteria for this exam :

* In order to appear in this exam , you must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and you have just 55% marks . So you cannot write this examination if you belong to General Category.

* However , if you belong to any of the reserved categories , then you are eligible because there is a relaxation of 5% marks for students belonging to reserved categories.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?