28th September 2015, 08:28 AM
chaudhary kalpesh

Can I take admission in M.G. Science College after completing one semester?

Dear sir, I want to tack admission in m.g.science college after one semester.
Is this possible sir..? If this possible...so plz help me...
Reply fast sir...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for PG course after completing B.E? I am a 5th semester student
  2. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  3. Is it possible to do MSc Chemistry after doing B.Tech in printing technology?
  4. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  5. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  6. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  7. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  8. Is change of college possible in 4th Semester of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000
  10. What to do for MSc after doing BSc Zoology and Biotecnology
  11. Can I do inplant training after completing second semester in PSNA college?
  12. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  13. Can I get transfer form one college to another?
  14. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  16. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
  17. Can I get admission in a good college like IIT for admission in M.Tech after completing MSc CS from computer science and graduation from BCA
  18. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
9th October 2015, 11:58 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I take admission in M.G. Science College after completing one semester?

I did not fully understand your question. Are you currently not admitted in M.G. science college? Currently are you admitted in some other college and you are looking for admission in M.G. science college after first semester? If yes, then it would have been better if you would have mentioned your reasons as to why you are considering some other college right after your first semester. There can be many reasons behind this. But the solution for every such reason might not be leaving your current college. There might be few problems that can be sorted out with some intense discussions with you, your family and the teacher in charge of your college. Such problems could be canteen problems, problems regarding reaching the college from your house, even ragging problems.
But the problems that are non negotiable are teaching problems, incompetent syllabus, unfriendly environment maintained by the teachers towards the students. In that case changing the college is the best decision. But you would have to contact the principal of the college directly. Discuss with him the current situation and express your eagerness to join the college. Since only one semester is just over and the year is not complete as yet, you still have chances of admission. But you must get a nod from the office administration to apply for the college. For this you would require a written consent from the principal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?