24th March 2012, 11:18 AM
sruthinpaul

Can I take admission in M.Tech 1 years later after giving GATE exam?

I would like to know the validity of gate . Can I for M Tech in the year ?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Required Marks to score in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech? Does it necessary to qualify in GATE Exam to join M.Tech?
  2. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  3. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  6. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  7. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  8. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  9. how to apply to iit for MTECH?
  10. Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  12. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  13. Can I take admission in M.Tech 1 years later after giving GATE exam?
  14. MBA or M.Tech, which is better to study for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  15. MTech admission criteria after BSc and MCA
  16. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  17. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  18. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
15th July 2012, 08:01 PM
phdmgt1202

Default Re: Can I take admission in M.Tech 1 years later after giving GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthinpaul View Post
Answer:
hi,
yes, you can go for to get the admission in M.tech stream, and the validity of your GATE SCORE is 2 years from the date of declaration of gate result.

all the best
thankyou.
15th July 2012, 09:12 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Can I take admission in M.Tech 1 years later after giving GATE exam?

Quote:
hello
there is no such problem that you cannot dropped for M.TECH. Yes droppers can also apply in this and even this is a great opportunity for droppers to score more good then a continue batch student so don't worry there is no such problem yes you can easily apply
for best preparations you need take help of previous year papers and go through the solutions also its practice which make a single person perfect
details

Pattern of GATE 2012 Question paper

General Aptitude (GA) Section:

In all papers, GA questions are of multiple choice type, and carry a total of 15 marks. The GA section includes 5 questions carrying 1 mark each (sub-total 5 marks) and 5 questions carrying 2-marks each (sub-total 10 marks)

The pattern of gate question paper depends on the paper code.

For GATE 2012 examination, There will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks For Papers: XE Engineeering Branch

Q.1 to Q.25 (25 questions) one mark each (sub-total 25 marks).

Q.26 to Q.55 (30 questions) two marks each (sub-total 60 marks).

Q.56 – Q.65 General Aptitude (GA). Questions Q.56 – Q.60 (5 questions) carry 1 mark each (sub-total 5 marks) and questions Q.61 – Q.65 (5 questions) carry 2-marks each (sub-total 10 marks).

Questions Q.48 – Q.51 (2 pairs) are common data questions. and Qquestion pairs (Q.52, Q.53) and (Q.54, Q.55) are linked answer questions. The answer to the second question of the linked answer questions depends on the answer to the first question of the pair. If the first question in the linked pair is wrongly answered or is unattempted, then the answer to the second question in the pair will not be evaluated.

NEGATIVE MARKING: Q.1 – Q.25 and Q.56 – Q.60, ⅓ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Q.26 – Q.51 and Q.61 – Q.65, ⅔ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

The pairs (Q.52, Q.53), and (Q.54, Q.55) are questions with linked answers. There will be negative marks only for wrong answer to the first question of the linked answer question pair i.e. for Q.52 and Q.54, ⅔ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

NOTE: There is no negative marking for Q.53 and Q.55.

Questions on Engineering Mathematics will carry about 15% of the total marks (excluding General Aptitude section)
4th September 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

my gate 2012 score is 29. can i get admission in 2013 with that score. i m in general category.do reply
2nd March 2013, 07:06 PM
99_prabhat

Quote:
gate score is valid for 2 years,and yes you can take admission in mtech with the help of gate score....so score good and take admission in some iit.....good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?