12th September 2016, 01:22 PM
rajkevat

Can I take admission in MA at MDS University after BA?

I have completed BA from Kalinga university chattisgarh. And now i want to take admission in MA at mds university ajmer rajasthan.
Can i take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in MA at MDS University after BA?
  2. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Boston University to study MDS course?
  6. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  7. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  9. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  10. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. How to prepare for MDS admission through COMEDK PGET?
  12. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  13. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  14. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission?
  15. Is Boston University good enough to pursue MDS degree?
  16. Should I study MDS again if completed from unrecognized college?
  17. How to get admission in MDS university Ajmer, Rajasthan after graduation? -- [New]
  18. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
12th September 2016, 09:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MA at MDS University after BA?

Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is a university in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. It opened in 1987 and is named after the philosopher Maharshi Dayananda Saraswati.

Kalinga University is a university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is a premier institution of teaching and research in the country and was established in Mar 2011 under Chhattisgarh Private Universities.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to take admission in MA at MDS University after BA. For more information you can visit at the official website of MDS university: www.mdsuajmer.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?