23rd December 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is Boston University good enough to pursue MDS degree?

Respected Sir,

I am studying BDS and after completing this course, i want to pursue MDS course in abroad. I want to do my MDS from Boston University. So tell me if this university good enough to pursue the specified course? Thank you!

16th September 2016, 01:39 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Boston University good enough to pursue MDS degree?

Boston University is a private research university located in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian, but is historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church.

M.D.S. or Master of Dental Surgery is a postgraduate Dentistry course. The duration of this course is three years. The required eligibility criteria for Master of Dental Surgery course are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. For Master of Dental Surgery course candidate must have passed BDS course from a recognized university.

2. The minimum age of candidate must be 21 years.

As per my knowledge, yes Boston University is good enough to pursue MDS degree. For more information you can visit at the official website: www.bu.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?