10th September 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in marine engineering after SSC in Mumbai-Maharashtra board

Can I have admission in Marine Engineering after SSC in Mumbai-Maharashtra Board.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in marine engineering after SSC in Mumbai-Maharashtra board
  2. Can I be eligible to get admission in diploma college for marine engineering? I have passed 10th SSC from Maharashtra Board
  3. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. List of schools for SSC(Maharashtra board) in navi Mumbai?
  5. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  6. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  7. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  8. If I have 64% in 10th and 67% in 12th can I join in Merchant Navy?
  9. Can I get admission in Karnataka state after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai and Maharashtra Board with 72%
  10. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  11. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  12. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  13. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in Marine Engineering in a good college after completing 12th with 73.14%?
  15. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  16. Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?
  17. When will Maharashtra SSC board exam results will be declared? -- [New]
  18. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
15th February 2017, 11:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in marine engineering after SSC in Mumbai-Maharashtra board

Yes, you can take admission in Marine Engineering after SSC in Mumbai-Maharashtra Board.

The eligibility criteria required to become a marine engineer are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects.

-The candidate holding a diploma in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university are also eligible to apply for this course .

-The candidate age must be less than 25 years to join the course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?