16th June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% in std 10th?

should i get admission for marine engineering after scoring 60% in std 10th

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  2. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. How to join marine engineering? I am studying in 11th standard
  6. What should I do with marine engineering if I want to earn a lakh a month?
  7. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  8. What are the jobs for person who have completed marine engineering course after 10th standard
  9. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  10. How can I get admission in any marine engineering college after scoring 56.40%
  11. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in Arts stream after scoring 60% in 10th std board exam?
  13. How to get admission in mechanical engineering after scoring 85% to 90% in 10th? What is the criteria?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  16. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  17. How to take admission for B.Tech in Marine Engineering after scoring 9833 in IMUCET -- [New]
  18. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
16th July 2015, 12:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% in std 10th?

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the Marine engineering after the 10th examination.

The eligibility to get the admission in the 4 year marine engineering course is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10 2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject.
* Candidate age must be less than the 25 years.

So you need to first pursue the 10 2 from the recognised board.

There are many colleges in India which offer this course as:-
* T.S Chanakya.
* Indian Maritime Institute.
* International Maritime Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?