21st May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I take part in CWA foundation programme? I am 16 years old

I am 16 years old and have completed my 12 can i take part in C.W.A. Foundation programme

23rd May 2012, 08:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take part in CWA foundation programme? I am 16 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 16 years old and have completed my 12 can i take part in C.W.A. Foundation programme
The minimum eligible age to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course, as per The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, is 17 years.
Now, despite of qualifying the higher secondary level of examination, you will not be considered eligible for admission as you have not attained the age of 17 years yet.
So, once you attain the minimum required age and as you have already passed higher secondary examination, you will be able to register for the Foundation Course which will be followed by Intermediate Course, Final Course and mandatory practical training prescribed by the council.
For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?