21st July 2017, 12:50 PM
Sadhashivam

Can I try for TNPSC or UPSC exam to get police job at the age of 30 years?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am doing B.A. English Final year. This December gonna write exam. I already did B.A. Police Administration 1 yr at Annamalai University. But, at the second year I got married. So, I discontinued it. I Love Police Job A Lot from my Childhood. I am 30 yrs old now & OC Category. May I write TNPSC/UPSC Exam. Please tell & help me. Thank you. Have a Nice Day.

30th July 2017, 10:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I try for TNPSC or UPSC exam to get police job at the age of 30 years?

TNPSC is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for these exams:

1. Graduation is the minimum qualification required to apply for both of these exams.

2. Age limit is 21-35 years for TNPSC and is 21-32 years for UPSC Civil Services exam. OBC candidates get upper age relaxation of three years.

You can apply for TNPSC and UPSC exam to get police job at age of 30 years.
30th July 2017, 08:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I try for TNPSC or UPSC exam to get police job at the age of 30 years?

The full form of TNPSC is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.

Academic qualification for these exams: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit: 21-35 years for TNPSC exam and 21-32 years for UPSC exam. There are certain upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved categories like Other Backward Class and SC/ST.

You can apply for TNPSC and UPSC exam at age of 30 years.
31st July 2017, 12:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can try for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and Union Public Service commission exam. The academic qualification required to appear for these exams is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam.

The age criteria for TNPSC exam is 21-35 years and that for UPSC Civil Services exam is 21-32 years. You can apply for both these exams at age of 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?