14th June 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam after completion of college in correspondence mode?

Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam after completion of college in correspondence mode? What is the minimum criteria required? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of M.Sc in IT through distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exams after completing BBA from College approved by Alagappa University?
  3. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of MCA in correspondence mode?
  4. What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do BA through correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  13. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Bank operations job after completion of graduation through correspondence mode?
  15. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  17. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence?
15th June 2017, 11:21 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam after completion of college in correspondence mode?

Yes, you will be eligible to appear for TNPSC I examination conducted for recruitment as officer's jobs in government department.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in correspondence or regular.

The age limit varies with post and also relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. Candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection in job.
15th June 2017, 11:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam after completion of college in correspondence mode?

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It is the state Civil Services of Tamil Nadu. The minimum academic qualification required for TNPSC is bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Your bachelor's degree in correspondence mode will be valid for TNPSC examination if your university is approved by UGC and DEC.

The age limit for TNPSC examination is 21-35 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.
15th June 2017, 02:35 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for all those TNPSC exams in which minimum educational qualification is graduation. It doesn't matter that you have completed your graduation in distance mode but your university should be approved by UGC and DEC. Thanks
15th June 2017, 06:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

TNPSC examination is conducted every year for recruitment of candidates in state government jobs and is conducted by state PSC.

The eligibility to appear for TNPSC I is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, candidates passed degree in correspondence from a recognised university are also eligible to appear for examination.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination will be eligible for final selection in job.
15th June 2017, 07:32 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

TN PSC is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for TNPSC is:

1. Bachelor's degree from a UGC recognized university. If it is in correspondence mode then it must be approved by Distance Education council.

2. You should be at least 21 years old.
23rd June 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for tnpsc after completing b.com actuarial management
13th July 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Tnpsc group1 exam ku college la enna endha course edutha best ah irukum..? And na 12th la bio maths group padichen
22nd January 2021, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I was completed B.F.Sc., course in Annamalai university and am i eligible to apply for tnpsc exam?
18th September 2021, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts (Bharathanatyam). Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?