20th December 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend group I examination?

hello sir,
i am doing final year in B.E. what are the eligibity to attend the group 1 examination....
can i attend the examination..... it's possible? sir........ please reply the answer to the
e-mail id([email protected]).....

13th August 2015, 03:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend group I examination?

Yes,you are eligible to attend group I examination .

TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) conducts Group I exam to make recruitment for the post like Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I), Assistant Commissioner(C.T.),Assistant Director of Rural Development Department .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group I exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognized university .

-The candidate appearing for final year of their degree can also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services.

-The qualification prescribed for Group I exam should have been obtained in the order of studies 10th + HSC (or its equivalent)+ U.G. degree.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 31 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

To get more details,one can visit the Official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
14th August 2015, 09:56 PM
JSD.

Yes of course you can attend for the group 1 exam.The basic eligibility criteria for the group 1 exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with good percentile, also final year student may also apply for this exam.

As you are the student of BE final year so definitely you can appear in this exam.
15th August 2015, 11:07 PM
sai215

Re: Am I eligible to attend group I examinations?

Yes you can eligible to attend Group I exam

Eligibility Criteria :-----------

You must have passed bachelor degree in any recognized university
Final year Candidates also eligible
Age limit: 21 - 30 years
Age Relaxation : OBC- 3 years, ST/SC - 5 years

Selection of Process

Preliminary exam
Mains exam
Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?