21st January 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I work into IT sector after doing CA? What is the scope of CA in abroad?

What is Chartered Accountant all about? What are the specialization I can expect doing this course? Can I work into IT field as an Accountant after doing this course? What is the value to this degree in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the salary package of fresher company secretary
  4. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  5. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?
  6. Which course to take after MBA in abroad to get a job abroad?
  7. Is there any scope for me to get job in Abroad? What should I do for job being Agriculture graduate?
  8. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  9. What is the scope of an electrical engineer after completion of the course in abroad?
  10. List of entrance exams to study MBA in International Business? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  11. Scope of vets in private sector? Scope in KPO for veterinary?
  12. What is the scope of Applied Geology in abroad?
  13. What are the career opportunities after completing Genetic Engineering? Will I get a job in America and what will be the salary?
  14. Which group can I choose in 11th standard which has more scope in Abroad?
  15. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  16. What is the scope of study M.Sc in Nursing) Psychiatry in abroad?
  17. What is the scope of Bachelor degree in Foreign Trades in abroad?
  18. What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?