21st June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i work in ISRO after completing 12th?

Now I have completed 12th.after completeing Be.Ece can I work in isro?what all the jobs can I get after my completion of BE?does the gender matters?

21st May 2015, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i work in ISRO after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I have completed 12th.after completeing Be.Ece can I work in isro?what all the jobs can I get after my completion of BE?does the gender matters?
Ye, you are eligible for ISRO after completion of your 12th standard.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?