11th June 2011, 11:26 PM
kalyanikrish

Can I write BEL recruitment test for Electronics while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Sir,
i am an "electrical and electronics engineering" graduate.can i able to write the bel recruitment test for "eletronics "?
Pls give me an immediate reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? -- [New]
  2. Do Electrical Students have a separate paper for BEL or do they have to write the same as that of Electronics Students?
  3. Can I write GATE exam in Electronics and Communication after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  5. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  6. Which books should I refer for EN in B.Tech? Can I get AE after cracking GATE with EN?
  7. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  8. Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may i get details regarding recruitment in govt and non govt sectors? I have done diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  10. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  11. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  12. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  13. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  14. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student?
  15. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  16. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  17. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2nd November 2011, 12:32 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I write BEL recruitment test for Electronics while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

dear friend,

yes you can give but most of the questions are from Electronics dept but there is no problem for them to take your test
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?