6th December 2016, 10:39 AM
Pavan321_

Can I write EAMCET exam again if I got detained 1st year B.Tech (1st semester) due to lack of attendance?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Tech and now I want to write EAMCET exam but I have a problem. I want to know can I write EAMCET exam again if I got detained 1st year B.Tech (1st semester) due to lack of attendance? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

8th December 2016, 03:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write EAMCET exam again if I got detained 1st year B.Tech (1st semester) due to lack of attendance?

No, you are not eligible to write EAMCET examination again if you got detained from B.Tech 1st year due to lack of attendance. Detained means that you are not eligible to continue your first year in that academic year due to lack of attendance and you need to continue your first year again from next academic year. So, I suggest you to wait till the start of next academic year, so, that you can pursue your B.Tech first year.
19th January 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write EAMCET exam again if I got detained 1st year B.Tech (1st semester) due to lack of attendance?

Can i write eamcet again for better college as i am not interested in the college in which am studying btech first year
19th August 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my parents was expired recently it's very difficult to continue this year I am btech 2nd year shall I write never next year
20th September 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I got detained for to lack of 5 credits so can take readmission now first semester are from November 2018 2 days back I got supply results or I have to wait for this yr n clear 1 &2 SEM
16th June 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have forgotten to apply emcet exam and exam also completed and counselling is going on..When i should i write entrance exm ?
27th June 2020, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

If I'm detained from university then.... can I join again the same university without writing EAMCET???
9th March 2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I got placed in an engineering college and i got mechanical engineering and i want to write eamcet again . If I get a best rank ,Then am i eligible to join in some other college of branch cse. Also do I have a right to get my certificates back from my engineering college . And join in another college ..?

... Please answer me...
12th May 2021, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm discontinued to engineering 1 st year can I have chance to write eamcet exam again..
12th May 2021, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm discontinued first year engineering can I have chance to write eamcet 2021 exam again
10th January 2022, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

sir am i eligible to attend eamcet after discontinued b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?