5th January 2013, 10:42 PM
drashatia.giri

Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc IT from NIIT?

CAN I WRITE IAS EXAM AFTER COMPLET BSC IT FROM NIIT([email protected]). or CAN I WRITE IAS EXAM AFTER COMPLET bca from IGNO .MAXIMUM AGE FOR IAS EXAM?

17th January 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc IT from NIIT?

can i do ias after completing B.tech IT

18th January 2013, 01:18 PM
babanpreet

Quote:
Originally Posted by drashatia.giri View Post
CAN I WRITE IAS EXAM AFTER COMPLET BSC IT FROM NIIT([email protected]). or CAN I WRITE IAS EXAM AFTER COMPLET bca from IGNO .MAXIMUM AGE FOR IAS EXAM?
Educational Qualifications :

Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Enginerring or an equivalent qualification

Age Limits :
a. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2012, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1982 and not later than 1st August, 1991.
b. The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable :
i. upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
ii. upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.

15th April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mca from distance but now i heve not got a job i want to join niit please suggest me which short term course is best for me and iwill get a job

13th March 2019, 10:56 AM
Meg24

Yes sure you can obviously write the Upsc examination.
The Upsc website only mentions that a candidate should have completed graduation from a recognised Indian University and should be of minimum 21 years.

Having completed your degree from NIIT ,you are eligible for the exam.

I suggest you to start with the basic ncert books.

27th February 2020, 03:20 PM
munamaan

i am pursuing Bscit from niit and i have completed my 10+2 from arts steam can i write the ias examination

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?