8th February 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I write TANCET exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

whether i can write tancet 2014 exam??Now iam in 3rd year B.tech.

11th February 2014, 08:56 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I write TANCET exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

No you are not eligible to apply for TANCET examination. To apply for this examination, you need to complete degree course or pursing in the final year of degree course. If you are pursing in the final year of degree than definitely eligible to apply for TANCET Examination.

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission to M.B.A, M.C.A, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan. TANCET Exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 18 February 2014.

M.Tech Course Eligibility :- You must have a possess Engineering/Technology from a recognized University and obtained at least 50% Marks in aggregate for General candidates and 45% marks for General candidates. While pursing in the final year of Engineering/Technology may also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?