9th March 2011, 12:37 PM
prashoon jha

Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?

hi frnds!!
i m a science student and i m willing to get admission in delhi university in engineering college....is there any procedure for getting admission on the basis of marks obtained in cbse board....??????
would 80% will do????

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 11th class of residential CBSE School for girls?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Optometry if completed 12th PCM and B.Sc in Pure Chemistry?
  3. Need information about the admission procedure in 11th class in DPS?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  6. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  7. Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?
  8. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  9. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  11. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  13. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in NIT if scoring 140 marks in JEE Advance, 170 marks in IITJEE Mains and 82.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  16. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  17. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  18. What should i do after passing 12th in vocational?
3rd April 2012, 09:14 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?

Dear jha
DU has its seperate college for engineering named DCE. Based on result of AIEEE it will conduct it interview soon. So score good rank in AIEEE
hope u find this useful
Balram
5th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?

Can i get admission to any du college for b-tech after scoring 60% in pcm from cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?