4th June 2011, 05:20 PM
rekk

Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?

i hv secured 89% in cbse board...n i hv also gvn aieee bt i'm nt xpected a good rank...so could any1 tells me where i cn gt admm in chemical engineering on board result bases...

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  2. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D Chemical Engineering programme on M.Tech basis?
  5. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  7. Am i eligible to write JEE with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  9. Cutoff list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of MHT CET to take admission in a good college?
  10. Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th board on the basis of technical certificate?
  12. Am i eligible to join Pilot training on the basis of 12th qualification from JK Board?
  13. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  14. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
8th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?

is chemical engineering good career option? what is its feture?n what is the starting salary for chemical engineer??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?