23rd November 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a mechanical engineer female candidate get a job in MSEB? Procedure for it and when is the exam?

can mechanical engineer female candidate get job in mseb?what is procedure?when will be exam?

17th December 2011, 04:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a mechanical engineer female candidate get a job in MSEB? Procedure for it and when is the exam?

MSEB conducts recruitment for the posts of clerks & administrative officer, Junior Technician, Operator, junior engineers & sub engineers in engineering graduate level, and helpers & artisans in technical level. To apply for engineer post, you must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Civil/Electrical/Computer Science. The maximum age limit for the post is 30 years. Knowledge of Marathi is desirable for the post. The candidates will have to qualify in Departmental Marathi Language Exam within 3 years from the date of joining. Since you are a mechanical engineer, you can’t apply for the post.
1st July 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a mechanical engineer female candidate get a job in MSEB? Procedure for it and when is the exam?

I have just completed Bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering 2019 .can u suggest me which government job is perfect for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?