8th December 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can my son appear for CET Maharashtra? What is the application date?

Dear sir,madam
can my son appear for cet maharashtra.is there any rule that only person residing in maharashtra can give this exam.also i would like to know the application date for the exam'
thanking you,
vriti

Related Questions:
  1. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  2. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  3. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  4. Last date of application for Maharashtra CET?
  5. Date of Maharashtra B.Ed CET? How to get the application form of Maharashtra B.Ed CET?
  6. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  7. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  8. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  9. Date of MCA entrance exam?
  10. Domicile in Maharashtra for Bank Officer's son?
  11. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  12. Last date for the submission of application forms for Maharashtra MBA CET?
  13. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released? -- [New]
  14. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  15. Last date of application form CET B.Ed in Maharashtra
  16. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  17. Date of Maharashtra MH-CET B.ed examination in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra
27th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my son appear for CET Maharashtra? What is the application date?

I would like to appear for CET for B.Ed in 2012. When can I apply ? What is the last date for application. How do I know

the date for CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?