22nd June 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Domicile in Maharashtra for Bank Officer's son?

I am a bank officer and my job is transferale all over India. My son will clear 10th and 12th from maharasthra whether he will be treated at par with maharashtra student in CET of medical and Engineering.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
29th January 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Domicile in Maharashtra for Bank Officer's son?

I am a Bank Officer and my job is transferable all over India. My son has cleared 10th from Maharashtra and is also appearing in 12th from Maharasthra this year, whether he will be treated at par with Maharashtra students in MT CET of Engineering.

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?