25th December 2012, 11:27 PM
Tanisha.R

Can a person get into Aeronautical after completing diploma in computer science

can a person get into the aeronautical after doing the diplomo in computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Can a person get into Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in computer science
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for PGD after completing diploma in computer science
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  9. Can I get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after completing computer diploma? What can I do to get admission?
  10. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  11. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  12. What is the procedure to get a seat in Aeronautical College while studying computer science in diploma
  13. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  15. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  17. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
25th June 2016, 12:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person get into Aeronautical after completing diploma in computer science

>> No you are not eligible to get Aeronautical after completing diploma in computer science.

>> For B.E/B.Tech Aeronautical engineering course you must have diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The age of candidate mst b minimum of 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?