7th May 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a student apply for B.Com with computer science as major in 12th?

can a student apply for b.com in ur college with computer science as a major in twelth

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com course being a BA student with Political Science as major?
  2. Can I apply for BCA if doesn't have Computer Science in 12th?
  3. What are the major projects for computer engineering students?
  4. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  5. How to apply for RTO officer post? I am a BSc computer science student
  6. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  8. Can I do undergraduate psychology course after completing 12th with computer science
  9. How to do BSMS Siddha course? I am a computer science student
  10. How much marks are required to apply for IAS exam? I am a B.Com computer application student
  11. Which course can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student
  12. Can Computer Science students apply for IPS? Procedure for applying?
  13. Can I do B.Com after completing 12th Science?
  14. Can a Computer Science student apply for IES examination?
  15. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  16. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  18. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
2nd May 2014, 12:41 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a student apply for B.Com with computer science as major in 12th?

You need to have maths in class 10 and class 12. Fill in the admission form and wait for the admission list. Your admission will depend on the cut off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?