3rd November 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of Turkmenistan get a job in India after completing Diploma in Russian and English language?

Respected Sir, I am from Turkmenistan. I have a qualification of Diploma in Russian and English. I want to know whether a student of Turkmenistan get a job in India with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Russian Embassy having good knowledge of reading and writing Russian, English and Hindi?
  2. Can I study M.A.(Russian Studies) after completion of B.A. General while studying 1 year Diploma in Russian Language?
  3. How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?
  4. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  6. How to change different diploma college after completing 1 year of course?
  7. English honors graduate from DU can get job in an Embassy?
  8. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  9. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  10. TAT exam papers in Gujarati?
  11. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  12. How to take admission in M.A(English Language) after completing BSc?
  13. Should I have to appear in Russian Language Test to study BS in Russia?
  14. Where can I get CBSE class 10th sample question papers of Mathematics for SA?
  15. What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job Abroad after completing Graduation in English medium?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Language after completing B.Com in Computer Applications? -- [New]
  18. List of institution in India to study Advance Diploma in Korean Language? Can I get job in Korean embassy after it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?