7th January 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How to change different diploma college after completing 1 year of course?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of first year diploma and i want to change my college after completing my first year diploma because, i didnt like the college teaching staff . as i am a student of english medium i cant understand what is taught in college because they all teach in marathi language .and i didnt like the students behavior as well

8th October 2015, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change different diploma college after completing 1 year of course?

It will be difficult to change college now because most of the seats are allotted through counselling and it is due to your performance in entrance exam that has lead to admission in the present college.

The only way change can happen is any student of the other college is willing to shift to your present college after you shift to his college. This change is offered in some universities but you have to contact your college head about this issue. Chances are less because admission is on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?