28th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(Russian Studies) after completion of B.A. General while studying 1 year Diploma in Russian Language?

Hi,
I am doing B.A. General and after completing my B.A. I want to do M.A. in Russian Studies. I don't have Russian Studies subject in my B.A. but I am doing 1 year Diploma course in Russian Language. Please let me know can I do M.A. after B.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for PhD in English Literature or Linguistics after M.A. in English -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a job in Russian Embassy having good knowledge of reading and writing Russian, English and Hindi?
  3. Should I have to appear in Russian Language Test to study BS in Russia?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  5. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  6. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  7. Am i eligible to get visa for further study with 2 years gap in studies?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?
  9. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot?
  10. Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future?
  11. Is there any chance to study in Chennai after completion of diploma course in Telangana state?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to apply for group II? Procedure to apply for the same?
  14. What are the courses available in USA to join after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. What is the cutoff for general studies? I am doing 2nd year B.Tech EEE
  16. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  17. How can I go for robotics studies after doing diploma mechanical?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
29th June 2016, 06:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Russian Studies) after completion of B.A. General while studying 1 year Diploma in Russian Language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing B.A. General and after completing my B.A. I want to do M.A. in Russian Studies. I don't have Russian Studies subject in my B.A. but I am doing 1 year Diploma course in Russian Language. Please let me know can I do M.A. after B.A.?
Yes, you can study M.A in Russian Studies in Delhi University after B.A General with one year Diploma in Russian Language. To enroll in M.A. in Russian Studies course, a candidate must complete Graduation in Russian Language & Literature or Graduation in any other subject plus Advanced Diploma course in Russian or an equivalent course from a recognized university. The duration is Three years for this course. The admission will be done through a written test and interview.

Official website - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?