6th February 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can students outside of UP apply for UPTU SEE? Where to get the forms in Delhi?

can students of other state than up apply for uptu see?
if yes then where in delhi forms will be avilable?

10th February 2011, 11:25 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Can students outside of UP apply for UPTU SEE? Where to get the forms in Delhi?

Dear candidate of other state with their respective domicile are eligible for UPTU SEE.

So you are eligible for the same.

But the forms will be available only either at Head-post office or at any other bank but from U.P only, so you can take the form from Noida or Gaziabad.

bye
11th February 2011, 01:08 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can students outside of UP apply for UPTU SEE? Where to get the forms in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible for UPTU SEE but you can only take admission in private college not in government college. According to notification you can obtained the application form in the head post office in Delhi. For more information please see the website http://www.uptu.nic.in
11th February 2011, 04:51 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

no from outside student is not eligible for UPTU SEE exam.if you have domicile of U.P then you can apply.form is available in main GPO C.P.
11th February 2011, 01:04 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

ya of course students from the other states that is outside uttar pradesh can apply for the UPTU SEE but then you will not be given the reservation you will be eligible for the general quota ........
and the forms are available in the form center in delhi and they are available in the post offices of the UP..........
11th February 2011, 07:37 PM
akki89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

Students who have qualify atleast one of following criteria
are eligible for applying the UPTU-SEE examination:

1) Completed +2 from any institution in Uttar Pradesh.
2) Candidates whose parents are domicile of Uttar Pradesh.

If you fit in any of the above norms necessary for domicile eligibility
in UPTU-SEE, only then you can apply for the examination.

Regarding availability of application forms in Delhi, you can get it
from the book stalls/ competitive examination form centers.

Thank you...
16th February 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i find online application form of uptu,2011.tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
27th May 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not qulified the uptu 2011 entrance exam of b tech but my girls rank is 23197.
so will i get admission in any gud college????
plz rply as early as possible.......
u can also rply on my site [email protected]
28th May 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have one question, that i was completed my graution from stay in mathura(u.p), now i also want go for future study from mathura....... but i m not a resident of u.p state ,i m from haryana ...... but i want take a scolership from the up government......so tell me i m eligible for the scolership....... what rules of the scolership...... kya up govt,,, outsider students ko scolership deti hai ki nahi............ plz help me regarding that problem
29th May 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

my uptu 2011 rank 5600 and i am from outside u.p,can iget admission.............plz rply immediately
15th March 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I am student of delhi and I am interested in UPSEE but I donot have any domecile proof for UPSEE but my father have passed 12 class from U.P. . So i am eligibal for UPSEE 2012 can i get addmision in government college of UP
5th March 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Delhi and either my father or mother does not have a domicile Of UP .... Can I apply for UPSEE 2013...... What are the procedures to take the test
5th March 2013, 04:19 PM
fct

I am student of delhi and I am interested in UPSEE. but either my father or mother have a domicile .... can I apply ..
18th March 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

can assam student of cbse board apply for upsee?
20th May 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

no of seats in up collages for other state student who have qualified their intermediate from any institute of up
22nd March 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

can other state student also apply upsee..and if qualified then he or she would able to take admision in gov. university or not
18th April 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i have passed plus2 from delhi cbse board but i and my father and mother are born in ghaziabad up will i be given the benefit state origin the domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?