20th May 2011, 08:13 PM
ranu01tiwari

How to apply for UPTU MBA entrance exam? From when are the forms available?

Dear Sir, Can you tell me how to apply for UPTU MBA entrance exam? From when are the forms available?

15th September 2011, 08:26 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: How to apply for UPTU MBA entrance exam? From when are the forms available?

Structure of uptu see mba test:-

the questions are objective type multiple choice questions which enables the candidate to choose the right answer from any of the give four choices. Each correct answer carries four marks. More than one answer for a particular question will be treated as a wrong answer. No negative marks are recorded against wrong answers. The answers should be marked only on the given omr sheets. One must use a black or blue ball point pen to mark the right answers.

-syllabus for uptu see mba test

section a (english language):-

grammar
vocabulary
uncommon words
sentence completion
synonyms
antonyms
relationship between words & phrases
comprehension of passages

-section b (numerical aptitude):-

numerical calculation
arithmetic
simple algebra
geometry and trigonometry
interpretation of graphs
charts and tables

-section c (thinking and decision making):-

creative thinking
unfamiliar relationships
verbal reasoning
finding patterns and trends
assessment of figures & diagrams
section d (general awareness)
current affairs
issues related to trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science

eligibility criteria

the candidate is eligible for the admission to the mba course only if he/she have passed bachelor’s degree course with a minimum of three years from any recognized university. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 40% excluding grace marks.

Procedure to apply:-

candidates can apply online as well as offline. The application forms can be obtained from the head post offices of up, delhi and dehradun for candidates those who are applying offline. The applications will be made available from the last week of january. Candidates can apply online after making a payment of rs 1000/- using credit/debit cards. Candidates can avail the online application facility from the websites www.mtu.ac.in and www.uptu.ac.in. The duly filled application must reach the office of the registrar of upsee or mtu on or before he first week of march. The applications have to be sent through speed post.

-important dates :-

date of issue of application forms: Last week of january, 2012
last date of acceptance of application form: First week of march, 2012
date of examination: Third week of april, 2012

all the best…
24th October 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for UPTU MBA entrance exam? From when are the forms available?

form date for registering mba uptu
21st January 2012, 04:50 PM
sylishneha

UPTU MBA entrance exam Application form
The UPTU SEE-2012 is expected to be conducted in Arpil 2012. The application form and information brochure of the SEE-2012 should be available for sale from last week of January. The sale of application form will be scheduled for one month. For any further notice regarding SEE, you can visit www.uptu.ac.in
8th February 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

why doing not show the application form of on line by uptu
18th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

why offline forms is not available till now whenever date of issue is last week of jan........................
18th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

online form is available for mba?
19th February 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

last date of getting application form of mba in up see?
21st February 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

form date for registering mba uptu
2nd March 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

How to fill the online form for MBA FROM Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) ?
21st March 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

please tell me up mba form last date
30th March 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

please tell me how to fill uptu mba online form.... tell me today coz its last date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?