18th March 2012, 07:09 PM
prashanthkumar rapaka

Can we apply for SI with diploma in mechanical engineering?

can we apply for S.I. With diploma in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th commerce?
  3. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  4. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I apply as mechanical engineering after completing diploma with manufacturing engineering
  10. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. How can I apply in government J.E after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  17. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  18. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd April 2012, 09:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for SI with diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you cannot apply for SI positions with the above mentioned criteria. After completing diploma in engineering, you can only apply for constable position. You should complete your graduation and you should also be above 21 years of age to apply for this post. The selection will be based on written examination. If you get through the written exam, you will be called for a physical test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?